[NEW] Derma Scalp Roller
The VERDURE Derma Scalp Roller harnesses the power of microneedling therapy to stimulate hair growth by encouraging the natural regenerative processes of the scalp. It also enhances the delivery of essential nutrient supply to the hair follicles to fortify hair strands, effectively minimising hair fall and the risk of breakage.
Using 0.5mm fine needles to create small, controlled injuries in the scalp, microneedling stimulates the body’s natural wound healing mechanisms, leading to improved blood circulation in the treated area, as well as stimulation of hair follicles to encourage hair growth.
By creating these tiny incisions, the body's response to the perceived "injury" triggers the release of growth factors and other signalling molecules that aid in hair follicle rejuvenation and new hair growth. Additionally, the increased blood circulation supplies the hair follicles with more nutrients and oxygen. The outcome is a healthier, fuller hair appearance that exudes vitality and volume.
Expertly crafted with 540 titanium needles that are durable, resistant to rust and corrosion-free even when in contact with water, the VERDURE Derma Scalp Roller is best paired with VERDURE Hair Growth Essence, which is supercharged with botanical ingredients that counteract premature hair loss and enhance the speed of hair growth. As microneedling creates microchannels on the scalp, it enhances the penetration of the hair essence, intensifying its efficacy in nourishing the scalp and activating hair follicles for healthier, more voluminous hair.
- Stimulation of Hair Growth
- Improved Blood Circulation
- Boosted Oxygen and Nutrient Supply
- Reduced Hair Loss and Thinning
- Stronger, Thicker Hair Strands
- Enhanced Product Absorption
- Non-invasive Treatment with No Downtime
- Healthier, Fuller Hair
Before You Begin
- Cleanse your hair and scalp.
- Disinfect the VERDURE Derma Scalp Roller with alcohol. Let it dry completely.
- Spritz VERDURE Hair Growth Essence onto the targeted area(s).
- Gently roll the VERDURE Derma Scalp Roller onto the scalp. The needles should penetrate the upper layers of the scalp without causing significant damage. Avoid applying too much pressure or dragging the roller forcefully.
- Roll the device across the scalp in multiple directions—horizontally, vertically, and diagonally to cover the targeted area(s) evenly.
- Be gentle and avoid applying excessive pressure that could cause pain.
- Avoid rolling directly over areas with cuts, wounds, pimples, or irritations.
- After use, disinfect the roller again with alcohol and let it dry completely. Store it in its original case to keep it protected and free from contamination.
- After microneedling, your scalp may appear slightly red, similar to a mild sunburn, which is normal. Avoid exposing your scalp to direct sunlight immediately after the procedure, and consider using a gentle, hydrating shampoo such as VERDURE Hair Fall Control Shampoo.
It is recommended to start microneedling once a week and gradually increase to 2-3 times a week depending on your comfort level and scalp condition.